Making a Donation to Holbeach Hospital
Holbeach Hospital is a registered charity and welcomes donations big or small. Donations really make a difference to our residents’ experience by paying for lots of extras such a days out, activities and furnishings. There are several ways you can make a donation to us:
Raise money for Holbeach Hospital when you shop at Amazon
Holbeach Hospital have signed up to “Amazon Smile” a scheme where Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice. The more people who sign up, the more money we can raise for Holbeach Hospital.
To start raising money all you need to do is :
1. Go http://smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Sign in
3. In “pick your own charitable trust” type in Holbeach and East Elloe Hospital Trust
4. Click search and select “Holbeach and East Elloe Hospital Trust”
5. Tick box YES, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.co.uk
6. You will then receive an email to confirm
Remember to always start at smile.amazon.co.uk to support Holbeach Hospital and you can raise money for us just by doing your usual online shopping; it won’t cost you a penny. You will need to set up an Amazon account if you don’t already have one.
Tell your family and friends—the more people we get signed up the more money will be donated to us